LIFE SCIENCES CONSULTING ANALYST
Please read and consider this job’s requirements before applying below.
Our Life Sciences Consulting Analyst will leverage their analytic, interpretive, scientific, and communication skills to formulate well-thought-out insights that support team decision making and execution. The Analyst will derive customer insights through the conduct, management, and analysis of primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative market research. They will also write concise, accurate summaries of industry and market events using their knowledge and context of the pharmaceutical industry.
• Leverage problem-solving skills and market research methodologies to derive insights and inform project team and client decision making
• Conduct comprehensive secondary market research under direction of senior team members
• Conduct primary market research and perform project management
• Conduct quantitative research data analyses
• Synthesize and communicate results to project teams
• Author relevant, clear, and succinct client implications and executive summaries
• Play an active role in engagement deliverables, including presentations and reports
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English REQUIRED
• US citizenship or ability to legally live/work in US without the need for sponsorship REQUIRED
• minimum of bachelors degree in life sciences, business, or related field REQUIRED
• Experience in/knowledge of life sciences/pharmaceutical industry • Previous consulting experience preferred
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Demonstrated ability to work independently (good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative), as well as ability to work as member of a highly collaborative team
• Close attention to detail and quality in all aspects of job performance
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
• The ability to aggregate, organize, distill, and analyze relevant information to derive meaningful implications
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing project and client needs
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
We look forward to hearing from you. We review all candidates and reach out as soon as possible.
The open positions posted by FENIX are for immediate vacancies. By submitting your application, you are indicating your availability to join our team on a full-time basis within the next two months. If you’re unable to meet this deadline, we kindly ask that you refrain from applying until your availability matches our immediate needs.