Last updated July 10, 2020
If you have any doubts or questions about this cookies policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. WHAT IS A WEB BEACON?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
6. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Those which allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services such as, for example, website traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements-products for an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, payment management, fraud control, applying for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for billing purposes of software licenses with which the service operates, using security elements during navigation, storing content for videos or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (e.g. text or image loading) or sharing content through social networks.
6.2 Analytical cookies
Those which allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the advertisements impact. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
6.3 Advertising cookies
These cookies contain information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
7. PLACED COOKIES
Name: Statistics _ga
Retention: 2 years
Retention: 1 day
Function: Count and track pageviews
Name: Functional – wfwaf-authcookie-*
Retention: 12 hours
Function: Determine if the user is logged in
Google Tag Manager
Retention: 1 hour
Function: Store and track conversions
Retentions: 1 year
8. YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
• Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
• Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
• If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
• Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
9. ENABLING/DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
Users can freely decide whether or not to install our cookies on their hard drive, as well as decide to erase them, by following the procedure established in the help section of your browser. Users can also set up their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive on-screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install them on their hard drive. Below we provide you with links to the manufacturers of devices and browsers for the management or deactivation of cookies of the majority of browsers.
Google provides users with a tool that allows them to configure the information that is sent from the main browsers to Google Analytics, you can download the tool from the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
• For Internet Explorer: at the menu option: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more, visit the following links: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
• For Google Chrome: at Options > Advanced Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information, visit the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• For Mozilla Firefox: at the menu option: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more, visit the following links: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• For Safari (IOS 8): in Settings > Safari > Block cookies. To learn more, visit the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
• For Opera: in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies. For more information, visit the following link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies.
• For Android: in Menu > Settings > Security and Privacy > Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box. For more information, visit the following link: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en-GB#topic=7313011.
• For Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer > More > Settings > activate or deactivate the box to allow cookies. To learn more, visit the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/11696/windows-phone-7.
The fact that a user may configure their browser to reject all cookies, or expressly our cookies, could make it impossible to access some services and might mean that their experience on our web page could be less satisfactory. If you would like to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install software or plug-ins on your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies that you would like to allow.
Fenix Group International LLC
201 Washington Street
Reading, PA 19601 USA