PHARMA SALES REP LIFE SCIENCES CONSULTANT
Please read and consider this job’s requirements before applying below.
FENIX is seeking an experienced pharmaceutical sales rep who is looking for an opportunity to join our team as a Life Sciences Consultant. The candidate will leverage their analytic, interpretive, scientific, and communication skills along with their pharmaceutical sales industry and provider network to formulate well-thought-out insights that support team decision making and execution. The Consultant will be responsible for writing concise, accurate summaries of industry and market events using their knowledge and context of the pharmaceutical industry.
• Conduct in-depth primary market research recruiting and perform project management through established pharmaceutical industry network
• Leverage problem-solving skills and market research methodologies to derive insights and inform project team and client decision making
• Consult pharmaceutical sales industry and provider network to formulate insights that support project deliverables
• Conduct comprehensive secondary market research under direction of senior team members
• Synthesize and communicate results to project teams
• Author relevant, clear, and succinct client implications and executive summaries
• Play an active role in engagement deliverables, including presentations and reports
• 3+ years of current or previous experience as a pharmaceutical sales rep, preferably with working knowledge in neurology, digital medicine or cardiovascular therapy areas
• Demonstrated ability to work independently (good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative), as well as ability to work as member of a highly collaborative team
• Close attention to detail and quality in all aspects of job performance
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
• The ability to aggregate, organize, distill, and analyze relevant information to derive meaningful implications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English REQUIRED
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing project and client needs
• Outgoing personality, comfortable networking within the life sciences industry
• Ability and interest in traveling to domestic and international industry conferences
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• US citizenship or ability to legally live/work in US without the need for sponsorship REQUIRED
• Minimum of bachelors degree in life sciences, business, or related field REQUIRED
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
We look forward to hearing from you. We review all candidates and reach out as soon as possible.
The open positions posted by FENIX are for immediate vacancies. By submitting your application, you are indicating your availability to join our team on a full-time basis within the next two months. If you’re unable to meet this deadline, we kindly ask that you refrain from applying until your availability matches our immediate needs.