Please read and consider this job’s requirements before applying below.
Our entry level Analysts leverage their analytic, interpretive and communication skills to formulate insights that support project team decision making and execution. In particular, Analysts derive customer insights through the conduct, management and analysis of primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative market research.
• Leverage problem solving skills, frameworks, and market research methodologies to derive insights and inform project team and client decision making
• Conduct comprehensive secondary market research by leveraging industry resources
• Conduct primary market research recruiting and perform project/vendor management
• Conduct quantitative research (including survey development and custom quantitative data analyses using tools like Excel, Access, online survey coding tools)
• Conduct qualitative research (including discussion guide development, telephone interviews groups with customers and stakeholders)
• Utilize and maintain comprehensive contact database to support engagement recruiting
• Synthesize and communicate results to project teams
• Take responsibility for engagement deliverables
• Take initiative to advance market research skills, techniques and methodologies to improve the firm’s capabilities
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Travel Opportunities
• Equipment Supplied