DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Please read and consider this job’s requirements before applying below.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will spearhead development of our online media marketing strategy and identify innovative ways to engage and interact with established and potential clients. Working as part of the FENIX Labs team, the specialist will develop and implement new online content such as webpages, infographics, and ads.
As a member of our team, you’ll contribute to the vision and help shape the direction of our products. All of us are at the top of our game — programmers, designers, analysts, and every member of our team is critical to the creation process.
We love our people and want this to be the best place for them to work. We learn together, grow together, and do work we’re proud of together.
We believe the strongest teams are made up of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating that diversity here at FENIX Labs. We are ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do your best work.
• Work with FENIX Labs team to develop market FENIX’s products.
• Optimize messaging and targeting for continuous improvement in social ad
• Research emerging social media marketing technologies.
• Conceptualize, design and create marketing campaigns, advertisements,
and other promotional materials.
• Leverage problem solving skills, frameworks, and market research
methodologies to derive insights and inform project team and client decision making.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English are REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
• Internship or work experience in digital marketing, preferred
• Proficiency in the Microso” Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience working on apps and associated marketing
• Demonstrated ability to work independently (good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative), as well as ability to work as member of a team
• Empathy, adaptability and high personal impact
• Close attention to detail and quality in all aspects of job performance
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing project and client needs
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Travel Opportunities
• Equipment Supplied